Rules and Regulations for the Theatre Workshops in Witkacy Theatre
- The organizer of workshops is St.I.Witkiewicz Theatre and Witkacy Foundation, settled in Zakopane, 15 Chramcówki Street.
- Only persons of the age of 16 and more can take part in the workshops.
- Workshop participant pays additional costs on his own, e.g. accommodation, meals, costs of travel, insurance a.s.o.
- Number of places at the workshops is limited.
- The right of participating in the workshops have only these people who will send the application form in the mode defined by the Organizer. They will be registered on the list of participants if the vacant places are available. It will be confirmed by electronic mail by the Organizer.
The guarantee of the registration on the final list of participants is sending the payment on the account number given below. The complete payment of the sum given in the advertisement should be made up to 10 days before the date of the workshops.
Account number: 48 1050 1764 1000 0090 3008 4793
Address: 15 Chramcówki street
- In the title of money transfer please give the name and surname of the participant and planned date of workshops.
- In the case when the workshops did not take place because of chance occurrences, independent on Organizer, Participants will be informed about it by e-mail.
- You can resign from the participation in workshops only in written form (e-mail).
- In the case of resignation from the workshops at least in 10 working days before the date of the beginning of classes, the participant has the right to get the refund of the money he paid. In the case of resignation from taking part in workshops in less than 10 working days before the date of the beginning of classes, the payment will not be refunded.
- When the number of workshop participants is not sufficient, Organizer has the right to lengthen the time of registration of workshop participants, to cancel the workshops or to organise them in another term. The organizer will inform everyone who wants to take part in workshops about the existing situation by e-mail.
- Organizer has the right to make changes in the schedule of workshops.
- Organizer is not responsible for possible injuries and unfortunate accidents during the workshops. People taking part in classes are fully responsible for the state of their health.
- Organizer is not responsible for damaging or losing participants’ belongings. The participant is responsible for damages made during the stay at the workshops.
- The participant of the workshops agrees on documenting the workshops and on free use of the participant’s image by Organizer for promotion goals. Organizer reserves the right to photo/video recording of the workshops for archives and promotion goals. The participant of workshops gives the consent and transfers the rights of artistic performances to the Organizer on the free of charge basis, together with the right of transferring them to other persons.
- The Organizer forbids the participants to record workshop classes (video and photo) and to publish it without the prior permission of the workshop leader and the other members of the group taking part in the workshops.
- The Organizer has the right to exclude from the workshops these people who disturb them or behave improperly. The payment which was made is not returned.
- Application for participation in workshops is tantamount to acknowledgment and acceptation of Regulations above and consent to the processing of personal data by Organizer for information and marketing aims , according to the Personal Data Protecting Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781). The participant is obliged to sign the agreement on processing personal data by Organizer on the first day of workshops.